Axe FX II

[quote=“Cobalt Blooz, post:40, topic:5574”]Sheesh…he makes Rainman look like “subtlety personified”

“He used so much delay, we didn’t hear the notes til next Tuesday”[/quote]

:rofl:

That’s around the normal delay I use. Love it.

Got my coupon last night so I’m gonna go for it.

The sample clips I am hearing are a big improvement to my ears and the new features are worth the hassle of me putting my up the Ultra for sale to fund the Axe II.

Cool :thumbsup: Congratz :sunglasses:

I’m selling the Axe-Fx too as I write this… :thumbsup:

Are you going for the Axe II or downsizing?

Not sure yet…I want more clips of the 3.0 firmware…specially high gain.

[quote=“ne1roc, post:43, topic:5574”]Got my coupon last night so I’m gonna go for it.

The sample clips I am hearing are a big improvement to my ears and the new features are worth the hassle of me putting my up the Ultra for sale to fund the Axe II. [/quote]

:fearful: Someone tell George that his login has been compromised. :policeman:

:smile:

How much are you guys asking for your Ultras? I wouldn’t mind going down to a Standard.

[quote=“AC, post:48, topic:5574”]:fearful: Someone tell George that his login has been compromised. :policeman:

:smile:

How much are you guys asking for your Ultras? I wouldn’t mind going down to a Standard.[/quote]

I’m trying for $1650.00. Stay with the Ultra. Long term, it will still have more value when u want to upgrade to the Axe Fx 3D!

I use delay and wah. The AxeFx seems like overkill for me. :neutral_face:

Just sold my Ultra for $1600.00 cash.
A 15 year old kid that showed up with his dad and girlfriend here at my work.

He wanted to try it out before he bought it so he brought his poweramp, cab and guitar. He was happier then a pig in shit. :smile:

Axe II officially on the way!!! :dancenana:

[quote=“ne1roc, post:51, topic:5574”]Just sold my Ultra for $1600.00 cash.
A 15 year old kid that showed up with his dad and girlfriend here at my work.

He wanted to try it out before he bought it so he brought his poweramp, cab and guitar. He was happier then a pig in shit. :smile:

Axe II officially on the way!!! :dancenana:[/quote]

Congrats George! Wtf is up with kids these days getting this kind of gear though? There’s a high schooler at the Petrucci forums who has a Suhr, Les Paul, sold a Mark V and got an XTC. :man_shrugging:

He either works hard or is spoiled? It was an easy sale so I’m happy. :grin:

…must be a “One Percenter”
:grin:

…or a drug dealer…or he pimps out his girlfriend…

Or maybe you got scammed. He didn’t claim to be a prince from Nigeria by any chance did he? Or did he write the check for like $4000 and then go “oopsie, just cash it and send me the difference by money order. I trust you, buddy.”

Looks like my standard will be going up for sale. My name came up on the waiting list and I ordered a II. Due for delivery Tuesday :thumbsup:

So is there going to be a bunch of guys looking to unload the older models cheap? If I get a cheap mixer this could be a nice replacement for my L6 POD

You can get a standard probably for around 1K.

:thinking:

I bet this flashed through Rob’s head. :nutkick: