Axe FX II

:rofl:

Yeah, no kidding :smiling_imp:. I’ve seen them going for 1100-1200 recently. Hopefully it will go quick. I spent a bunch of today setting up my LFP so when the II arrives tomorrow I won’t have as much to do. Got it set up so page 0 on the LFP will be on/off IA’s like now, but 1 second hold on each will trigger X/Y for each on page 1. Hope it works as well as it should :sunglasses:

My standard sold for $1200 6-hours after posting on the Fractal board. I’d say it was a decent investment considering I bought it for $1300 almost 3 years ago :sunglasses:

Excellent! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah buddy! Couldn’t ask for a better outcome :thumbsup: Loving the II as well :sunglasses:

Rub it in why don’t you. They don’t ship to Canada yet. :fu:

We need clips!

Sorry George :frowning: I didn’t realize they weren’t going up there yet. Sheesh, how long are they going to wait.

Here’s my first clip. Just did it this afternoon. Nothing special. It was a test to see how the re-amp feature works. Guess what… it works :grin:. This is an HBE on the left, Mark IV on the right. I center panned and solo’d each one for a couple seconds as well so you can hear each individually. But together they make for a seriously huge tone.

Nice!
:thumbsup:

[quote=“I/O Reddy, post:68, topic:5574”]Sorry George :frowning: I didn’t realize they weren’t going up there yet. Sheesh, how long are they going to wait.

Here’s my first clip. Just did it this afternoon. Nothing special. It was a test to see how the re-amp feature works. Guess what… it works :grin:. This is an HBE on the left, Mark IV on the right. I center panned and solo’d each one for a couple seconds as well so you can hear each individually. But together they make for a seriously huge tone.[/quote]

Very Huge! :thumbsup:
The only good thing is I am off the waiting list and they will renew the coupon if it expires before the shipping issues are solved…which should be any year now! :smile:

:thumbsup: Sounds great!

[quote=“I/O Reddy, post:68, topic:5574”]Sorry George :frowning: I didn’t realize they weren’t going up there yet. Sheesh, how long are they going to wait.

Here’s my first clip. Just did it this afternoon. Nothing special. It was a test to see how the re-amp feature works. Guess what… it works :grin:. This is an HBE on the left, Mark IV on the right. I center panned and solo’d each one for a couple seconds as well so you can hear each individually. But together they make for a seriously huge tone.[/quote]

That sounds great. :thumbsup:

Thanks fellas :sunglasses: