Bioshock Infinite

Bioshock Infinite is freaking good.

I finished it last week - I thought the story was going one way then it turns around slaps you in the face and leaves you saying holy crap what the hell…but in a good way.

The gameplay, the story and the environments are well polished. They do away with some of the aspects in Bioshock 1/2 like hacking, etc. Some of the new vigors (kinda like plasmids in the previous bioshocks) are great. It’s way easier than the other bioshocks and I played on the hardest setting, but it was very enjoyable.

I highly recommend it. I’m on my second play-through.

Irrational has DLC planned for this game and for a change it’s not multiplayer maps (this game doesn’t have multiplayer) but single player side stories, I can’t wait for them.

You sold me!

The combat parts where you get to use the sky rails are great. The interaction with Elizabeth is also good when you are right in the action of the combat and you run low on health or ammo she’s right there to help you - the animation of that sequence feels so right and doesn’t distract from the action too much.

Easily best game I’ve played in a while.

I was afraid it was going to be too difficult.

I’ve been thinking about upgrading my video card, and I can get Bioshock Infinite for free if I buy this one…here :grin:

http://www.amazon.com/VisionTek-Radeon-7870-DDR5-Express/dp/B007KJ1UTY

[quote=“Cobalt BLooz, post:5, topic:6837”]I’ve been thinking about upgrading my video card, and I can get Bioshock Infinite for free if I buy this one…here :grin:

http://www.amazon.com/VisionTek-Radeon-7870-DDR5-Express/dp/B007KJ1UTY[/quote]

Come on Bert, gimme a link so you can get credit for the sale

Never mind, I found it

[quote=“Cobalt BLooz, post:6, topic:6837”]Come on Bert, gimme a link so you can get credit for the sale

Never mind, I found it[/quote]

Click any link (banners, etc). That’ll work.

I was also thinking of buying a new card but but instead just got the PS3 version.

[quote=“AlbertA, post:7, topic:6837”]Click any link (banners, etc). That’ll work.

I was also thinking of buying a new card but but instead just got the PS3 version.[/quote]

Did it…I had the damn AdBlock+ on, so I couldn’t find em. Glad to be of service.

Can’t wait to play this, haven’t played a game in a year…figure Half-Life 3 is coming soon too, so might as well upgrade the card.

Amazon goldbox special today Bioshock Infinite for 39.99.

I will have my copy Wednesday.

Started playing tonight. Also the first time playing a game with my eye glasses. wow what i have been missing. Anyhow i love all the detail. I love to explore every nook and cranny of the world. i dont like autosave.

So far im really digging this

It’s my favorite video game. I finished it. went online bought the season pass. Started a new game with the upgrades. I cant wait for the new levels or maps.

Season pass?

Season pass is a fancy name for an expansion pack thats coming out.

Really neat on the second go around finding stuff I missed previously. Im also using different weapons and vigors.

Hey Drew!

Thanks I cant wait. I have no sound here…did they give a date?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnyegriffiths/2013/07/30/bioshock-infinite-clash-in-the-clouds-released-burial-at-sea-teased/ :dancenana:

Damn, I get a free BSI code from a piece of my hardware, along with Crysis 3 and Assassin’s Creed III. The other 2 downloaded fine, but BSI’s site said they are temporarily out of codes. They will offer more soon :rage: :rage: :rage: