Bonamassa like tone

Here’s an attempt I made at a Bonamassa tone (Gibson P90 bridge at max volume)

http://soundcloud.com/alberta-1/axe-fx-ii-bonamassa-tone

That tone was kick ass. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your tone was too clear to be Bonamassa’s. Muffle it some or put a blanket over your speakers. :grin:
I think Bonamassa uses his Fuzz Face for presence when he does leads. At least that’s what it sounds like to me.

That sounds pretty good :thumbsup:

I don’t think you need a blanket over the speakers, maybe just roll off the tone control on the bridge p’up a bit.

That’s a great tone, though :sunglasses:

Niiiiice! :thumbsup:

Hey Bert, did you re-visit this with your tone knob rolled down?

Yeah, but I’m revisiting the patch instead. I’m going by this video where he is describing all his amps and how he mixes them:

Frikkin’ computer doesn’t do video links well. :x I think you can get damn near close with a Marshall and roll your guitar’s tone down. My Les Paul into the Mark V channel 2 gets in the neighborhood when I do that.

I haven’t heard enough Bonnamossa to comment on tone. but damn Bert…You can play…Let’s hear some more…(I know…Pot calling the kettle black… :smile:)

Sounding good. :sunglasses:

[quote=“Tal Rules, post:9, topic:6650”]I haven’t heard enough Bonnamossa to comment on tone. but damn Bert…You can play…Let’s hear some more…(I know…Pot calling the kettle black… :smile:)

Sounding good. :sunglasses:[/quote]

Seriously, let’s hear some more Bert! :thumbsup:

:blush: thanks guys!

This guy has a pretty good JB setup. I came across this when I was looking at Ceriatone kits a while back :thumbsup:

Joe Bonamassa inspired amp rig demo, Ceriatone OTS HRM100 Marshall DSL100 JCM2000