I did the unthinkable.....goodbye Atomic Amplifire

After selling my Godin, I decided to put the money aside for a Kemper. I listed a few items that I no longer use, as well as my beloved Atomic Amplifire.:open_mouth: I hoped that the other items would go first, but wasn’t that worried about it. Yesterday, I guy emailed me for the AA3. After negotiations, the deal was set. He picked it up this morning.

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I really liked that unit, and was having an absolute blast doing some tone matching on it. Learned a lot about IRs (which I was completely unaware of before this purchase). On the other hand, I now have the money for a new Kemper. :grinning: :sunglasses:

I wanted to get the rack version, and get it through Sweetwater, but they are on back-order. It’s going to kill me, but I’ll wait until it comes in to order it.

Awesome!

Why don’t you get it at musiciansfriend? You get 8% back for the backstage rewards. I did that when I bought a second Kawai VPC1 Piano Controller and can confirm you do get credit to spend later on another purchase.

I completely forgot about that. Awesome!!!

I was thinking Sweetwater for the added warranty, but since I’m not bouncing it around, I should be fine.

Thanks!!!