Patches with Wah pedal

I think if you wanted different keys or shift amount, you would need to use 2 pitch blocks. Assign the exp pedal to the blend of each block (but opposite curve). So when you are toe down, pitch 1 blend is at say 25% and pitch 2 is at 0% and vice verca for toe up. On the Axe II, you could just use the X/Y of one pitch block and toggle back and forth.

By Intelligent Harmonizer, do you mean setting the exp pedal to Voice 1 Detune?

Also, could a exp pedal trigger the effect. Like if I add a wah block it effects the sound of the patch. Could I have the wah effect come on only when the pedal is depressed? Could it do this for 3 effects at once?

[quote=“grathan, post:22, topic:5418”]By Intelligent Harmonizer, do you mean setting the exp pedal to Voice 1 Detune?

Also, could a exp pedal trigger the effect. Like if I add a wah block it effects the sound of the patch. Could I have the wah effect come on only when the pedal is depressed? Could it do this for 3 effects at once?[/quote]

The intelligent harmonizer is it’s own thing. You have to tell it the scale and key that you want it to be in so it won’t work for all of your songs. You’ll need separate patches for key changes. I’m not sure if you can program the key changes to tie in with an expression pedal or a footswitch.

The wah can be set to come on from going past the zero point on your expression pedal. Works great but there is a microsecond lag. As it controls a sweep range, I’m not sure if it can work as an on/off for effects.