Rocksmith 2014 Game

This looks pretty cool :thumbsup: If the interactive jam feature actually works this seamlessly, it’s worth the price alone.

Guitar Hero with Real Guitar

Been waiting for this

I wonder how reactive the track really is. :sunglasses: The version of Rocksmith that I have is pretty laggy. Of course I expect the new one to have addressed that issue.

Looks like fun. I will have it in hand tomorrow

Can you tell me if it’s any good? I’d like to get it but if it’s at all laggy like the original I’m going to pass.

I have a killer computer so it will be a good test

Oh wait, I thought it was for the XBox 360. Nevermind then.

I wonder if it will work with the xbox as well?

It is for XBox 360 and PS3

I thought Xbox games didn’t “lag”?
:neutral_face:

[quote=“Cobalt BLooz, post:9, topic:7065”]It is for XBox 360 and PS3

I thought Xbox games didn’t “lag”?
:neutral_face:[/quote]

With the supplied cable interface, it lags badly. I guess you can get used to it but I found it way too distracting. Cool concept, poor execution. Hopefully the new one has fixed it.

Buggy as fuck for me. Keeps crashing. Im gonna walk away, come back and try once more. Registration for steam and uplay borders on ridulous.

It seems my crashing issue is pretty common.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720271-Solved-Rocksmith-not-starting-issues?p=8652687&viewfull=1#post8652687
That seems to have solved my issues so far

Are the issues limited to PC, or does it have problems on the consoles as well? I would probably get it for PS3.

When I googled my issue the returns were all pc/steam related. I didnt look far though.

Ok this is a blast. No lag on the pc

Just got it for PS3. The backing band thing is pretty cool. I haven’t really figured out the tone settings yet. After a few minutes I’m dying to plug into a real amp.

I wish they would’ve used tabs instead of this weird, scrolling Guitar Hero fret board thing. It seems upside down to me :neutral_face:

[quote=“BasTod, post:17, topic:7065”]Just got it for PS3. The backing band thing is pretty cool. I haven’t really figured out the tone settings yet. After a few minutes I’m dying to plug into a real amp.

I wish they would’ve used tabs instead of this weird, scrolling Guitar Hero fret board thing. It seems upside down to me :neutral_face:[/quote]

Thats exactly my problem too

I figured out how to flip the fretboard at the bottom of the screen, so that helps a bit. Still, it’s hard to figure out what strings the notes coming down at you are supposed to be on. I know they’re color coded, so I guess I’ll have to memorize the colors :neutral_face: Kind of a pain.

How did you flip it? My experience is the same