Winter Jam "Without Words"

Another track in the “quick jam” format. Sorry for the delay in posting this. My house is the gathering point for my family during the holidays.
Hope you guys like this. :sunglasses:

I/O Reddy’s Version, page 1, 6th post down of this thread.

Rob on Guitar’s Version, page 3, 12th post down.

Tod’s Version, page 4, last post.

AC’s Version, page 5, 11th post down.

Rob on Guitar’s 2nd Version, page 6, second to last post.

very nice. Is this an original AC?

Lots of stuff coming to mind as I listened to this.

Too bad I cant play any of it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have you guys been doing some jams? If so, where can I find the finished ones? I’d love to hear em!

and is it just me or does the snare sound just a touch “delayed”? Like it should be hitting a fraction of a second sooner…

[quote=“Dark-Jer, post:2, topic:4485”]very nice. Is this an original AC?

Lots of stuff coming to mind as I listened to this.

Too bad I cant play any of it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have you guys been doing some jams? If so, where can I find the finished ones? I’d love to hear em![/quote]

Thanks Jer. It is an original that I was going to expand on but thought it might make a nice quick jam as you can either rip or take it easy through the track.
Hop on in. It’s just for fun. :sunglasses:
It’s been pretty quiet here jam-wise. I’ve been tied up with work and spending a lot of time with my family this year.
The drum track has ghost notes. Maybe that’s what you’re hearing. I like those as it makes it sound more like a human is playing. A lot of times they get lost in the mix so I tried to keep everything quiet. Either that or I f’ed up the track. :smile:

I usually jam along to these things, I just don’t post my noodling :oops: I think I’ve got the progression figured out…there’s a G on the end of it that was throwing me off. :thumbsup:

AC, as always you throw something out there that’s tons of fun to jam to. Here’s my take on it. Not completely satisfied with the lead track, but that’s what I get for a single take :oops:

Awesome…love the way the intensity builds

Jeez that’s pure perfection! :thumbsup: I was taking a Gilmour-esque approach to this track as well but my version wouldn’t even get noticed compared to yours. That’s magic that you did. :sunglasses:

Tod, I just wanted to do this tune in a different key and that’s where it ended up.

Wow thanks AC :thumbsup:. Glad you likey. Thanks for posting this man. The tune just tickled my music bone the second I heard it and just what I needed to motivate me to get off my dupa and record something new. I’m looking forward to hearing yours as well :sunglasses:

I love what you did on it. My version may or may not get done as I’m working on another tune at the moment that I’m having a lot of fun with.
If we get enough jammers on “Without Words” I’ll pop another jam out.

:astonished: That was awesome! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tod :sunglasses:. And thanks to Cobalt as well… didn’t mean to miss you earlier :oops:

Ive been jamming along to this track since i first heard it. Its awesome, will post when ive finished. :sunglasses:

Its one of them jams that keeps changing…

Coulda lived without THAT visual, dude
:nauseated_face:

[quote=“CobaltBlooz, post:14, topic:4485”]Coulda lived without THAT visual, dude
:nauseated_face:[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

you’re welcome :smile:

[quote=“I/O Reddy, post:15, topic:4485”]:rofl: :rofl:

you’re welcome :smile:[/quote]

…oh how I regret making that avatar

That was all class! :bow:

[quote=“rob_on_guitar, post:13, topic:4485”]Ive been jamming along to this track since i first heard it. Its awesome, will post when ive finished. :sunglasses:

Its one of them jams that keeps changing…[/quote]

I’m really looking forward to hearing it and am not surprised to hear that you’ve got multiple versions. You’re a guitar madman. :smile: Great to have you here in the jam roster.

Very nice I/O!!! :thumbsup:

heh, sometimes i feel im going over the top on it so its gone from semi balls out widdly diddly mayhem to a very stripped back bluesy feel.
But then Im thinking, I aint no bluesman, Im too happy, lets retard this up!

Oh I get your point…madmen… :rofl: